Hiring Wedding Coordinator
Mountain Bride is hiring a Contract Coordinator. Apply by February 25, 2017!
Mountain Bride is looking to expand our team of Coordinators. We are seeking someone that loves to work independent, is creative and self motivated. This is a 2 year, seasonal contract, not a full time position. The ideal candidate is looking for seasonal work in a fun, creative atmosphere.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
The Coordinator provides support to the Wedding Planner at the wedding rehearsal, reception setup, ceremony, reception coordination and takedown. Décor setup and teardown is required. This may involve physical work that requires light to medium lifting. Teardown is typically required from 1:00 – 3:00am at a pay of time and half. If you are looking for more experience in weddings and events, this is for you!
• Service minded is absolutely key at Mountain Bride
• Detail-oriented with exceptional time management skills
• Creativity and an eye for styling and design is an asset
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to stay calm and composed under pressure
• Aptitude for applying creative solutions to problems
Event Coordination experience is considered an asset.
Must have drivers license and be willing to travel weekends to the mountains for weddings.
At Mountain Bride we love mountain weddings. It is a huge day in a couples life and we get to make that day AMAZING! Our design style is mountain inspired weddings from luxurious to rustic. Event planning and design is no longer considered a luxury – it is the foundation of a successful wedding. At Mountain Bride we have been planning weddings in the Canadian Rocky Mountains for 12 years in amazing locations in Calgary, Lake Louise, Banff, Kananaskis, Canmore, Emerald Lake, Fernie, Kimberley, Invermere, and Golden.
Submit your resume by February 25, 2017 to email@example.com. We will be conducting interviews the beginning of March. Please include:
1. Why you want to work in the wedding industry?
2. Why you want to work for Mountain Bride specifically?
3. Why you want part-time seasonal contract work?
4. At least 3 references and
5. Your availability for an interview.
Note: We will respond by email to all applications, however only qualifying applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected for an interview, please arrive at exactly your appointment time. Not 15 minutes early or even 5 minutes early. And arriving late, well that is just unacceptable!